Enterprise Risk Management
Strengthen your risk culture and enable better risk-based decisions by connecting real-time data across all three lines of defense.
Scalable ERM risk assessments
Coordinate with risk owners in a streamlined, intuitive ERM process. With Workiva, you can simplify tracking and managing assessment feedback in real time, enabling a stronger ERM program.
Collect and assess risk data
- Simplify tracking and manage assessment feedback in real time, enabling a stronger ERM program.
- Optimise the capture of your most critical ERM risk data, leaving more time for risk analysis and action.
- Easily accommodate new risks and accompanying data as risk environments evolve, in flexible risk assessment spreadsheets.
Capture and analyse enterprise risk data
Optimise the value of your ERM function with detailed correlation and risk analysis. Evaluate and mitigate connected risk relationships across the enterprise.
Aggregate and analyze risk data
- Create a clear picture of your enterprise risk environment from multiple risk data sources.
- Divide and segment risk data in customisable, dynamic views—by pillar, by risk owner, or other category.
- Access historic risk ratings for thorough analysis, and see who worked on what and when.
- Capture a single source of truth for your ERM data.
Rank and prioritise your risk across the enterprise
Clearly define ERM risk priorities and criteria, and meticulously align your ERM program to business objectives and strategy.
- Create an objective, value-added approach to risk prioritisation through key risk indicator (KRI) data.
- Utilise connected, accessible data to drive ERM consistency across all lines of defense.
Risk dashboards and detailed reporting
Effectively report up to date enterprise risk data in the right format. Indicate a clearly defined action that should be taken as a result of that data.
Risk reporting and dashboards
- Use detailed graphs and heatmaps, quantitative measurements against KRIs, and qualitative narrative from risk owners to inform decisions.
- Automate risk heat map creation to eliminate reporting of outdated risk insights.
- Improve the detail of heat maps via scatter and bubble charts—no manual updating of colors required.