A clear roadmap for transformation: Lessons learned from the 2021 annual report
In a changing world, adaptability is your number one asset. Organisations need to rethink their annual reporting process so they can securely collaborate on sensitive material, bring integrity to their information and communicate corporate value with credibility.
Watch this on-demand panel discussion to hear Andie Wood (Workiva), Simon Atherton (Deloitte), Steven Lindsay (Salterbaxter), Karlien Conings (Financial Reporting Council) and Jana Middleton (Anglo American) discuss how the annual reporting process is being disrupted and what you can do to maintain control.
Join us to discover:
- Insights from our 2022 annual reporting survey
- How companies responded to the newly introduced ESEF mandate
- What ESG meant for this year's annual reporting process and what to expect next
- Andromeda Wood, VP of Regulatory Strategy, Workiva
- Jana Middleton, Development Specialist - Finance Systems, Anglo American plc
- Karlien Conings, Project Manager - Financial Reporting Lab, Financial Reporting Council
- Simon Atherton, Director - Risk Advisory, Deloitte LLP
- Steven Lindsay, Head of Reporting, Salterbaxter