Streamlining Statutory Reporting
- Wdesk allows multiple teams to create, edit, and update documents simultaneously, all within a single environment.
- Document access is controlled with granular permissions that can be set on a full document, a section of a document, or a group of documents in a project.
- Document review is more secure—all users can make and view comments in Wdesk without having to email multiple files.
- Footnotes and financial data are linked, so when data is updated at the source, it automatically flows through to the multiple entities, individual financial statements, and audited financial report.
- Documents are rolled forward from period to period—formatting and basic information can be reused without having to begin each report from scratch.
- Data is collected from many unstructured sources and entered in Wdesk to be kept organized and structured.
- The audit trail tracks all changes and shows who made changes and when, providing a history that is accessible at any point in the process.
Excel and Word are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.