- Wdesk Platform
Connect risk and internal control information across the enterprise. Get your Sarbanes-Oxley compliance up and running in as little as seven days.
PBC Requests and Testing
Planning and Scoping
Evidence collection and testing.
- Optimize testing with random sampling via single or bulk tasks
- Gather evidence, annotate, and communicate test findings
- Automate your workflow to increase transparency
- Simplify markup with drag and drop annotations
Streamline your design process.
- Build and interact with live, dynamic flowcharts
- Track history and see an audit trail of all changes
- Grant permissions down to the process or narrative level
- Improve transparency across your documents and process
Sign-off and certification.
- Certification is built-in and tailored to your workflow and deadlines
- Personalize individual views to receive and validate controls and sign letters
- Leverage templates, reminders, and robust tracking
- Empower signers and approvers review, attach support, and sign off from any device
Aggregate risk information.
- Leverage a common framework for your risk and control information
- Add or update risks and controls without disrupting your process
- Communicate without email on integrated comments and workflow
- Save time by using a single platform to collect, aggregate, and report all risks
- Deliver in-depth and real-time data with intuitive dashboards
- Create personalized and ad-hoc reports
- Reporting and analytics that anyone can create and use
- Connect to the details behind the data with drill-down capabilities
Related solutions for SOX Compliance
What others are saying about us.
Implementing Wdesk was the best decision for our group. It has totally revolutionized the way we do our jobs and will only get better from here!Gartner Peer Insights reviews constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-users based on their own experiences, and do not represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates.
I showed external audit how one update to the source data flowed through all the appropriate links to the affected documents —and they were so impressed. Updates that would have taken several hours now only take a couple of minutes.
Wdesk has paid for itself and then some by replacing outsourcing without adding internal headcount.