- Wdesk Platform
- Fund and financial reporting teams tried to simultaneously collect and prepare information for annual and semi-annual reports.
- Manually combining spreadsheets and documents created potential for human error and made it difficult to ensure the reported fund financials were consistent.
- Back-and-forth among reporting teams, accounting, and financial printers made it a challenge to maintain version control.
- The report cycle was lengthened due to the printer's timelines.
- Non-value added time was spent on formatting and reviewing since the document didn't roll forward and needed to be prepared from scratch each cycle.
- Wdesk allows multiple teams to create, edit, and update documents simultaneously, all within a single environment.
- The review and approval process is simplified with threaded commenting.
Accuracy across documents
- Live-linking allows all data to be updated at the source, and any related documents instantly reflect the new information.
- Roll forward documents from period to period. Reuse formatting and basic information without beginning each report from the start.
- Permissions can be set on a full document, a section of document, or a group of documents in a project.
- The audit trail tracks all changes, showing who made changes and when. Blacklines display differences between versions and reduce time spent on review.
Compliance made easy
- Wdesk has complete EDGAR support integrated into report creation. Once the report is completed, you can roll forward your work for the next cycle—including your entire reporting structure.
- File your documents to the SEC directly from Wdesk, eliminating the need for third-party printers and shortening the reporting cycle.