Policy and Procedure Management
Minimize risk and align policy content, all in one spot.
Establish a connected, enterprise-wide policy and procedure management process where policies are auditable, consistent, accessible, and always up to date.
Keep policies up to date with a connected and centralized master index
A single location for policy management
- Efficiently access and manage all content for policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines for the entire enterprise in a single integrated environment.
- Map policies directly to risks, controls, process, and regulations to easily identify and analyze relationships.
- Create and leverage a consistent templated format or taxonomy for all policies. Automatically update cross-referenced policy information when changes are made.
Support ongoing policy management through review cycles
Collaboration across the organization
- Streamline the authoring and maintaining of policy and procedure documents in an intuitive platform. Quickly and efficiently make changes when external legal, regulatory, and risk environment changes occur.
- Work on the most current policy version—in the same document, at the same time—with colleagues. Grant role-based permissions to legal, finance, accounting, human resources, or information security.
- Automate workflows and tasks to complete audits and assessments related to policy compliance and reviews.
Defend your organization against legal and regulatory actions
Thorough, clear document histories
- Get a complete picture and peace of mind with auditable policy maintenance, communication, and attestation.
- See who made what changes and when with an entire document history. Send policies and procedures for review and approval via single or bulk tasks.
- Host conversations and reviews within documents, rather than via email, through integrated comments and workflow.
Easily distribute and track employee attestation of policies and procedures
Automated certification reminders and progress dashboards
- Simplify annual policy and procedure certifications for all employees with an intuitive platform. Automate the distribution and reminder workflow to ensure all certifications are completed by desired deadlines.
- Link directly to current versions of policies. Track process status on a single dashboard, and schedule automatic reminders.
- Signers and approvers review, attach support, and sign off from any mobile device. Export a record of compliance certifications for audit purposes.
Workiva Established as A Leader in the Forrester Wave™
When evaluated among 15 vendors, Workiva received the highest score possible in the criteria of audit management, interoperability (integrations), planned enhancements, and vision.
I knew the functionality of Wdesk, I knew the collaboration, the workflow, and the audit trail capabilities from my earlier experience in external reporting. Those were the same issues we were struggling with from an accounting policy perspective, so it was intuitive to me to use Wdesk
You don’t have to worry about merging or keeping the document up to date because when you open it, you know it’s current.
We’re always looking for ways to improve our process and maximize communication. And we did that with Workiva.
More ways to get the most from our platform.
Analyst ReportThe Forrester Wave: Governance, Risk, and Compliance Platforms, Q3 2021
When evaluated among 15 vendors, Workiva scored highest in the strategy category in The Forrester Wave: Governance, Risk, and Compliance Platforms, Q3 2021. Read the full report.
Webinar On DemandYour Guide to Efficient Policy Management
Discover how to create a structured governance framework and process.