Internal Audit Management
Enhance collaboration in your organization, and modernize your audit methodology with connected compliance.
Work Risk. Not Papers.
Streamline risk assessments for timely insight
Analyze risks across all pillars. Increase transparency, aggregate risk assessment data, and improve collaboration between the three lines of defense.
Eliminate redundant work. Focus on the right internal audits.
- Easily distribute surveys and automate data aggregation from a single platform
- Identify, analyze, and monitor risks consistently with total confidence
- Streamline collaboration between teams across the organization
- Mitigate enterprise and operational risks through accelerated feedback processes
Take a modernized approach to internal audit management
Workiva solutions simplify the scoping and planning process. Link relevant risk and control data to various audit program guides for up-to-the-minute decision-making.
Simplify evidence collection, fieldwork, and testing
Increase efficiency by managing workpapers, audit fieldwork, and testing on a single, secure cloud platform.
Modernize internal audit documentation
- Effectively and efficiently create workpapers and workflows
- Integrate evidence collection within workpapers during control testing
- Provide coaching and review notes in a collaborative environment throughout the audit trail
- Mark up workpapers with drag-and-drop annotations, electronic tick marks, and footnotes
Facilitate the internal audit management process with
End-to-end process collaboration. Leverage dashboards and reports to review the status and audit trail of time-sensitive issues.
Keep all participants involved with the latest in your audit process
- Track, report, and remediate issues throughout the internal audit process
- Communicate issues from end user to stakeholder with easy-to-use reports
- Aggregate findings for the audit committee or provide details for management
- Route issues to individual stakeholders to target specific responsibilities
- From auditee to business owner, ensure timely completion of audit issues
Generate and finalize audit reports in real time
Ensure consistent and balanced messaging in your final audit reports. Have confidence in the accuracy of your data.
Easily tailor internal audit reports to your audience
- Create your final internal audit reports as test work is completed
- Link issues, observations, and findings to the final audit report
- Ensure consistent messaging across various levels of stakeholders
- Demonstrate your team’s audit management performance and value to the organization
- Aggregate audit observations for your audit committee, or drill down into the details for senior management
There are significant benefits to using the internal audit management solution from Workiva versus doing it through traditional workbooks and documents: workflows, PBC requests, being able to see where you stand. That's huge in terms of being able to do more with the same amount of resources that you have right now.
I knew outside consultants and external audit would be able to use Wdesk with minimal upfront training—just a quick 30-minute review of the functionality would be sufficient.
Consultants and external auditors have seen an improvement in the quality level of our documentation.
With Wdesk, we’re picking up minutes everywhere. Those minutes turn into hours.
For anyone considering Workiva, I’d definitely say 'Go for it.'