Enterprise Risk Management
Tie data across risk, controls, and audit, enabling more accurate, risk-based decisions and effortless connection across all three lines of defense.
Scalable ERM risk assessments
Connect and coordinate with risk owners in an intuitive enterprise risk management process.
Collect and assess risk data
- Simplify tracking and manage assessment feedback in real time, enabling a stronger ERM program.
- Optimize the capture of your most critical ERM risk data, leaving more time for risk analysis and action.
- Easily accommodate new risks and accompanying data as risk environments evolve, in flexible risk assessment spreadsheets.
Capture and analyze enterprise risk data
Optimize the value of your ERM function with detailed correlation and risk analysis. Evaluate and mitigate connected risk relationships across the enterprise.
Aggregate and analyze risk data
- Create a clear picture of your enterprise risk environment from multiple risk data sources.
- Divide and segment risk data in customizable, dynamic views—by pillar, by risk owner, or other category.
- Access historic risk ratings for thorough analysis, and see who worked on what and when.
- Capture a single source of truth for your ERM data.
Rank and prioritize your risk across the enterprise
Clearly define ERM risk priorities and criteria, and meticulously align your ERM program to business objectives and strategy.
- Create an objective, value-added approach to risk prioritization through key risk indicator (KRI) data.
- Utilize connected, accessible data to drive ERM consistency across all lines of defense.
Risk dashboards and detailed reporting
Effectively report up to date enterprise risk data in the right format. Indicate a clearly defined action that should be taken as a result of that data.
Risk reporting and dashboards
- Use detailed graphs and heatmaps, quantitative measurements against KRIs, and qualitative narrative from risk owners to inform decisions.
- Automate risk heat map creation to eliminate reporting of outdated risk insights.
- Improve the detail of heat maps via scatter and bubble charts—no manual updating of colors required.
Wdesk has so many features. It creates flexibility that each customer can tailor to their own needs.
We're really not going to utilize any external audit assistance. That's going to save the company about a half a million dollars in 2020, and we would not have been able to do that without Workiva.