Workiva 2018: Year in Review
Thank you to our customers, employees, partners and communities for yet another exciting year. From new solutions to a record number of hours saved, you made 2018 memorable.
Here is what you helped make happen this year:
- Over 75 percent of Fortune 500® companies now use Workiva for reporting, compliance and data management*
- Finance and accounting teams began using Wdata to capture, connect, and prepare larger amounts of data for reporting and analysis in Wdesk
- Compliance teams used our new internal audit management solution
- Wdesk passed rigorous tests for protecting government data and earned the FedRAMP Authorization to Operate
- More than 1,700 attendees shared ideas at our largest annual Workiva User Conference ever
- People continue to leverage Workiva to get work done faster, easier, and with fewer mistakes, which resulted in a 95 percent customer satisfaction score
These are just a few highlights from an incredible year. Watch the video for more details.
We look forward to accomplishing even more together in 2019.
*Claim not confirmed by FORTUNE or TIME INC. FORTUNE® and FORTUNE 500® are registered trademarks of Time Inc. and are used under license. FORTUNE and Time Inc. are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Workiva Inc.