The Glass Ceiling: Roadblocks to Promotions
Women’s pay and growth opportunities is a complex and multi-faceted topic. During this event Levongia Carrera, Airbnb, will focus on pay equity as it relates to minority women. We’ll also hear from Barb Smoot, WELD, on the topic of growth opportunities for women, particularly in executive and board positions. As minority women, Levongia and Barb are acutely aware of these issues and will share their experiences and offer insights to members who walk a similar path.
We welcome women to attend, as well as men who support diversity and inclusion at every level of an organization.
After this webinar, you will be able to:
- Define and identify the differences between pay equity and pay equality
- Recognize pay gap goes beyond genders
- Compare and contrast different Board types
- Build a successful strategy to land a board seat
- Outline how to prepare for the board interview