Workiva Opens Registration for its Fifth Annual User Conference
San Diego Selected as Host City for Wdesk Users and Industry Leaders
Ames, IA - March 29, 2016 - Workiva (NYSE:WK), creator of the Wdesk cloud-based productivity platform for enterprises, opened registration today for its fifth annual user conference, The Exchange Community, to be held September 7–9, 2016 at the Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego, California.
“The value of Wdesk continues to grow across enterprises,” said Matt Rizai, Chairman and CEO of Workiva. “Our annual user conference helps our customers discover more ways to work with Wdesk and gives them an open forum to share how they use Wdesk to streamline business data processes, improve collaboration and mitigate risk.”
Workiva expects this year’s conference to be larger than its 2015 user conference, which attracted 1,500 Wdesk users in Orlando, Florida.
The Exchange Community 2016 Highlights
- Session tracks on Audit and Control, Disclosure Management, Finance and Accounting, Risk and Compliance, XBRL and Wdesk
- Wdesk best practices for Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) and internal controls
- Customer panels on Wdesk personal experiences and best practices
- Industry updates on recent rules and regulations, including the proposed Financial Transparency Act (H.R. 2477)
- Break-out sessions on new Wdesk functionality and enhancements
- SOX & Internal Controls Professionals Group Summit
Workiva (NYSE:WK) created Wdesk, a cloud-based productivity platform used by thousands of enterprises to collect, link, report and analyze business data with control and accountability. The platform's proprietary word processing, spreadsheet and presentation applications are integrated and built upon a data management engine, offering synchronized data, controlled collaboration, granular permissions and a full audit trail. Wdesk helps mitigate enterprise risk, improve productivity and give users confidence to make decisions with real-time data. Workiva employs more than 1,200 people with offices in 16 cities. The company is headquartered in Ames, Iowa. For more information, visit workiva.com.
About The Exchange Community
The Workiva annual user conference, The Exchange Community, is open to Workiva customers and guests. Discounted registration is offered from March 29 to July 1, 2016. To register or inquire, visit tec.workiva.com.
For the latest information and news, visit The Workiva Newsroom.