- Why Wdesk
Workiva Announces that Registration Opens Today for Annual User Conference
Record Attendance is Expected as Wdesk Users and Industry Leaders Discover and Share More Ways to Improve Business Productivity
Ames, IA - May 4, 2015 - Workiva Inc. (NYSE:WK), creator of the Wdesk cloud-based productivity platform for enterprises, announced that registration opens today for its fourth annual user conference, The Exchange Community, which will be held at the Hyatt Regency in Orlando, Florida, September 14–17, 2015.
“The value of Wdesk is growing across the enterprise,” said Matt Rizai, Chairman and CEO of Workiva. “Our annual user conference helps our customers discover more ways to work with Wdesk and gives them an open forum to share how they handle risk, compliance and management reporting.”
Last year’s conference hosted record attendance with more than 1,200 Wdesk users sharing best practices for managing, reporting, and analyzing complex business data. Workiva, which expects even more attendees this year, is expanding the conference to include sessions on Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance and risk mitigation.
New for The Exchange Community 2015
- Arianna Huffington, founder of the Huffington Post and a Pulitzer Prize winner, and Susan Cain, New York Times Bestselling Author, will headline the list of keynote speakers. Huffington will speak about redefining success metrics to benefit the bottom line. Cain will address how leaders best work, lead and innovate.
- Break-out sessions will showcase recent Wdesk enhancements and new functionality, including Data Collection.
- Users will be able to explore how to use Wdesk for SOX compliance and Evidence-Based Risk Management.
- Industry leaders will host sessions to discuss the latest rules and regulations, including Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) Revenue Recognition Standards and XBRL mandates.
- Customer panelists will discuss personal experiences with Wdesk, report best practices, and share tips and tricks of the trade.
Workiva created Wdesk, a cloud-based productivity platform for enterprises to collect, link, report and analyze business data with control and accountability. Thousands of organizations, including over 65% of the Fortune 500, use Wdesk for risk, compliance or management reporting. Wdesk proprietary word processing, spreadsheet and presentation applications are integrated and built upon a data management engine, offering synchronized data, controlled collaboration, granular permissions and a full audit trail. Wdesk helps mitigate enterprise risk, improve productivity and give users confidence to make decisions with real-time data. Workiva employs more than 950 people with offices in 15 cities. The company is headquartered in Ames, Iowa. For more information, visit workiva.com.
About The Exchange Community
The Exchange Community user conference is open to Workiva customers and guests. To register or inquire, click here or visit theexchangecommunity.com. For media attendance and inquiry, please email email@example.com.
For the latest information and news, visit The Workiva Newsroom.