- Why Wdesk
Workiva Announces More Than 60 Sessions for Annual User Conference
Topics Include Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance, Internal Controls, Audit, Finance, Risk Mitigation, Data Quality and Business Productivity
Ames, IA - May 17, 2016 - Workiva (NYSE:WK), creator of the Wdesk cloud-based productivity platform for enterprises, today announced that more than 60 different sessions will be offered at its fifth annual user conference, The Exchange Community, to be held September 7–9, 2016 at the Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego, California.
“The Exchange Community helps our customers discover more ways to work with Wdesk,” said Matt Rizai, Chairman and CEO of Workiva. “Our conference also gives our customers an opportunity to share how they use Wdesk to control, monitor and understand their business data with a single, trusted source.”
The Exchange Community will include:
- Sessions on U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) compliance and Wdesk Support Binders.
- Sessions with Wdesk Evidence Management, tasking and certifications to improve Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) reporting.
- Data collection and disclosure management sessions along with workshops on advanced Wdesk features to improve transparency in financial reporting.
- Sessions on eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) and recent developments in the US GAAP Taxonomy and the XBRL US Data Quality Committee.
- Risk management sessions on risk assessments, recovery and resolution plans (RRP), Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) reports and Dodd-Frank Act Stress Test (DFAST) reports.
- Keynote speech by Amy Cuddy, Harvard Business School professor and social psychologist, on “Posing Power: How the Body Changes the Mind.”
- Keynote speech by Carey Lohrenz, the first female F-14 Tomcat Fighter Pilot in the U.S. Navy, on “Lessons in Leadership.”
- Customer panelists who will share Wdesk best practices and tips and tricks of the trade.
About The Exchange Community
The Workiva annual user conference, The Exchange Community, is open to Workiva customers and guests. Conference attendees can earn up to 15 CPE credits. Discounted registration is offered until July 1, 2016. To register or see list of sessions, visit tec.workiva.com .
Workiva (NYSE:WK) created Wdesk, a cloud-based productivity platform for enterprises to collect, link, report and analyze business data with control and accountability. Thousands of organizations, including over 65 percent of the Fortune 500®, use Wdesk. The platform's proprietary word processing, spreadsheet and presentation applications are integrated and built upon a data management engine, offering synchronized data, controlled collaboration, granular permissions and a full audit trail. Wdesk helps mitigate enterprise risk, improve productivity and give users confidence to make decisions with real-time data. Workiva employs more than 1,200 people with offices in 16 cities. The company is headquartered in Ames, Iowa.
Claim not confirmed by FORTUNE or Time Inc. FORTUNE 500 is a registered trademark of Time Inc. and is used under license. FORTUNE and Time Inc. are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Workiva Inc.
For the latest information and news, visit The Workiva Newsroom.