About this Event:
During this panel session, members will share perspectives from various departments that support ESG reporting, including: sustainability, financial reporting, and SOX and internal audit teams. We’ll begin by reviewing ESG data points included in recent 10-Q/K disclosures before a sustainability manager details her company’s ESG journey. We’ll transition to the world of risk and assurance by hearing from an audit expert. Closing out the session, we’ll review the technology stack needed to report and house ESG data points.
After this session, you will be able to:
- Explain how members are building ESG reporting programs at their companies
- Analyze ESG reporting metrics from recently filed 10-K/Qs
- Review internal controls and assurance considerations
- Compare and contrast various tools and technologies used to house and report ESG data points
Duration: 60 minutes
Field of study: accounting
- 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM: Networking
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM: SEC Pro National Broadcast and lunch
- 1:00 PM - 1:30 PM: Debrief
Parking is available in the front or back of the building. Sign in at the front desk.
Graybar Electric Company,
11885 Lackland Road,
St. Louis, MO 63149