- Why Wdesk
GRC 20/20 Workshop — Houston
Join Michael Rasmussen, GRC Pundit of GRC 20/20 Research, LLC, for a one-day workshop that will provide a blueprint on effective internal control management strategies in a dynamic business and risk environment.
In this workshop, attendees will learn about:
- Internal controls in the context of business performance, strategy, objectives, as well as its culture and values
- Processes integrated into the organization and how they operate
- An information architecture that provides 360-degree situational awareness of internal controls in business strategy and operations
- Necessary technology components needed to bring together internal control management roles
- Peer best practices during small group breakout sessions
This workshop offers 7 free CPE credits—a $600 value—compliments of Workiva. Check CPE details here.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thursday, December 1,
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Add to Calendar
St. Regis Houston
1919 Briar Oaks Lane
Houston, TX 77027United States