In this webinar, experts from The Risk Coalition and Workiva present a fresh approach to best practice in risk oversight (spotting grey rhinos in good time), and how organisations can determine the way they may want to reset current risk function arrangements.
Our experts explore:
- Shortcomings in the 3 lines model as currently implemented
- The need for a more holistic assurance on risk taking and its consequences—positive or negative
- The need for a fully empowered risk function and recognition of the CRO role
- A methodology for assessing the efficiency and effectiveness of organisations’ risk governance and oversights
- Why benchmarking your risk management matters and how to prepare for regulatory scrutiny