Streamlining SEC Form N-4 and N-6
- With access to a full audit history, the team can see when changes are made to a document, who made them, and what the previous revision said.
- Instead of checking every email and saved copy of reports to find edits, employees feel assured that their files all contain the same information after a correction is made on a source document.
- Rolling forward from year to year is simple with Wdesk.
- Managing common language across documents is no longer an issue because information is linked.
- It's easier to manage the project and view progress being made when documents are accessible to whole teams and individuals.
- Since the team no longer partners with a printer, it sets its own deadlines and controls the entire process.
- Because documents are linked, employees no longer waste time making data corrections in individual report files. All deadlines are met.
- The filing documents now stay in Wdesk, which helps the team maintain full control over the reporting process.
- EDGAR support is integrated into Wdesk, eliminating the need for third-party printers.
- With a click of a button, reports are filed directly to the SEC from the application.
- The entire team can access and work from one document, which means no more searching across shared drives.
- The risk of overwriting has been eliminated since only one user can have control of a section at a time.