Preparing a Rating Agency Presentation
- Each key constituent views and comments directly on rating agency slides from anywhere with internet access—at the same time and with no checkout period.
- Permissions are set on a slide-by-slide basis, so employees only access the slides they are intended to see.
- Numerical values and narrative text are linked from source documents and workbooks directly into different agency presentations.
- When a value changes at the source, all related data points automatically update—including charts.
- Presentation creators all work in a single live document, which eliminates version control issues and the need to consolidate multiple files.
- For easy auditability, a detailed version history is automatically saved and shows each change, who made it, and when.
- Presentations, other Wdesk documents, and external files are packaged together in a single digital binder, which can be quickly exported.
- Digital reviews enable the C-suite and other executives to review and comment on any Wdesk document from a desktop, tablet, or mobile device.