You Won't Be Able To Pass Up This Top 10
Every year The Exchange Community attendees say again and again how the conference was better than they could've imagined. That's the only reason you should need to attend The Exchange Community in 2014. But in case you're not convinced, here are ten more.
- Registration rates that are too good to pass up The early bird rate of $895 ends April 30. Register now, and save big. Don't miss the deadline!
- Unique courses Choose from over 70 unique breakout sessions that will make you a Wdesk expert. Click here to view some of the sessions that have already been confirmed.
- Amazing keynote speakers Hear a once-in-a-lifetime keynote address from Stephen Dubner, best-selling author of Freakonomics and SuperFreakonomics. Keep an eye out for announcements regarding the other exciting speakers that will grace The Exchange Community stage.
- CPE credits Did you know that you can earn up to 15 CPE credits? Choose from a variety of workshops and breakout sessions to get the most out of your experience.
- Hands-on training Spend time with the Wdesk team, so you feel confident and knowledgeable when you return home. Want even more hands-on time with the team? Registration for our new Pre-Conference Boot Camp is coming soon.
- Learn about Wdesk This is the prime time to learn about all of the different solutions Wdesk offers and to increase your knowledge of the ones you already use.
- Expand your network Take advantage of the countless opportunities to network with your peers at different events. The new solutions will give you even more to discuss.
- Mobile app This year's mobile app is better than ever. Searching for specific courses and planning your schedule will be a cinch.
- The food Let's be honest—the part you're looking forward to the most is the food. We promise to keep you fueled while you take it all in. Enjoy some of Orlando's most delectable cuisine.
- Bring a friend Let your friends experience your love for Wdesk! Bring a friend, or two, to our amazing evening events for just $95 per person.
Last year, one attendee raved, "The TEC conference is one-stop shopping—great speakers, quality CPE, access to experts and leaders in our field, and world-class events."
We couldn’t have said it any better ourselves. Don’t wait—register now!
Tell us on Twitter what part of The Exchange Community you're most excited for. Tweet @workiva using #WorkivaTEC.
For complete information about CPE at The Exchange Community, please visit tec.workiva.com.