XBRL Training + CPE Credits = Time Well Spent
Looking to learn more about XBRL while receiving CPE credits? Please join us in Palo Alto, Calif., for an XBRL® workshop on Tuesday, Dec. 14 from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. PDT provided by WebFilings and sponsored by Accretive Solutions, The SEC Institute, and Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati.
The meeting will cover topics including:
Basics of XBRL:
- Overview of requirements Level 1-4, including adoption timeline
- Key concepts
- Useful Examples
- Wdesk Taxonomy Analyzer
- Validation tools and interpreting results on XBRL Cloud reports
- Reviewers Guide, EDGAR®/XBRL® QA reports
Avoiding the most common XBRL mistakes
Evolving Best Practices
- Timing/Advance Preparation
- Preparing for initial Year 1 filings
- Preparing for Year 2 filings
Training your CFO and Audit Committee about XBRL
There is no cost to attend, and participants will receive 1.5 CPE credits. Attendance is limited so register today to reserve your seat at this valuable workshop. We hope you are able to attend and look forward to seeing you!
EDGAR® and SEC® are trademarks of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Workiva Inc.'s products and services are not affiliated with or approved by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.