XBRL Training + CPE Credits = Time Well Spent
Looking to learn more about XBRL while receiving CPE credits? Please join us in Palo Alto, Calif., for an XBRL workshop on Tuesday, Dec. 14 from 8:30 to 10:30 am PDT provided by WebFilings and sponsored by Accretive Solutions, The SEC Institute, and Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati.
The meeting will cover topics including:
Basics of XBRL:
- Overview of requirements Level 1-4, including adoption timeline
- Key concepts
- Useful Examples
- Wdesk Taxonomy Analyzer
- Validation tools and interpreting results on XBRL Cloud reports
- Reviewers Guide, EDGAR / XBRL QA reports
Avoiding the most common XBRL mistakes
Evolving Best Practices
- Timing / Advance Preparation
- Preparing for initial Year 1 filings
- Preparing for Year 2 filings
Training your CFO and Audit Committee about XBRLThere is no cost to attend, and participants will receive 1.5 CPE credits. Attendance is limited so register today to reserve your seat at this valuable workshop. We hope you are able to attend and look forward to seeing you!