Thank you for attending The Exchange Community 2017
2017 was the biggest year yet for the Wdesk user conference. More than 1,700 people joined us for a week of learning, networking, and discovery.
TEC 2017 went above and beyond with new product announcements, live entertainment, hands-on breakout sessions, and many other professional development opportunities for this year's participants.
Here are the top 10 moments from TEC 2017:
1. Over 70 breakout sessions, roundtables, and new hands-on trainings allowed attendees to earn up to 15 CPE credits in just 3 days.
2. The SOX & Internal Controls Professionals Group Summit and the SEC Professionals Group quarterly meeting featured industry thought leaders who shared insights and best practices on new accounting standards.
3. Astronaut Scott Kelly's inspirational keynote focused on the leadership and teamwork skills required to perform under demanding conditions.
4. An outstanding CFO panel discussion featured insights from Steve Klei, CFO Kabam, Inc., Ian Charles, CFO, Host Analytics, and Stuart Miller, EVP and CFO, Workiva.
5. New Wdesk product and features were announced, including Workspaces, workflow, enhanced internal controls capabilities, and API and spreadsheet data integrations.
6. The Wdesk Lounge gave customers the chance to learn new ways to use Wdesk, network with Workiva employees, and earn TEC Tokens to redeem in the Workiva Store.
7. Customers met with Workiva developers in the Idea Lab to request new features and influence the future of Wdesk.
8. Attendees learned more about the new Workiva partner ecosystem in breakout sessions and by visiting with partners in the Wdesk Lounge.
9. Morning fitness classes—Rise and Shine Yoga and Body Beyond Boot Camp—kept us feeling energized throughout the week.
10. An epic performance by Flo Rida and surprise special guest Flavor Flav highlighted the closing reception.
Thank you for attending The Exchange Community 2017. We had an incredible time with you and look forward to seeing you in Nashville next year!
About the author
Mitz Banarjee is the Executive Vice President and Chief Customer Officer. Over the past 10 years, he has been heavily involved with technology companies of all sizes at an operational level driving customer satisfaction and customer loyalty.