Take Back Your Summer With Wdesk
Summer is the time for barbecues, picnics, baseball games, lounging by the pool, and spending time in the great outdoors.
But it's hard to enjoy the best parts of summer when you have a little thing called work hanging over your head—and it’s not just nine to five. When you're not at your desk, you're running the kids to and from practices and driving to summer camps.
Life is hectic, and it can be like having another full-time job. As you drive to and from work each day, you look out your window and think of the one thing that will make you happy—just a little bit of "me time."
Have no fear...Wdesk is about to save your summer!
- 1. Be in Two Places at Once
- Does your family want to take the boat out for a spin or go camping while you're still wrapping up a few tags? Work on Wdesk anywhere with WiFi, even when you're in the middle of the woods or surrounded by water.
- 2. Save Time for What Really Matters
- Do schedules have you stuck between a rock and a hard place this summer? Thanks to Wdesk, you’ll be more efficient, and you won't have to decide between attending your kids' recitals and meeting a deadline.
- 3. Get Outside
- Wdesk is so easy to use that you'll end up ahead of schedule. Go ahead and hit up the ballpark—an afternoon off won't be anything to sweat about.
- 4. Avoid Errors
- Some of the most time-consuming headaches of business reporting are caused by having to find and fix errors made by multiple users working on different versions of the same document. Luckily, the blackline and version control features on Wdesk keep these tedious tasks at bay, giving you more time to work on your tan at the pool.
- 5. Take a Vacation
- Wdesk simplifies your reporting so much that you won't know what to do with all your extra time. We think it's time for you to take a vacation. You deserve it! Wdesk can't control your workload, but it can help you streamline it. Our customers are saving time in their reporting process and gaining valuable free time, thanks to Wdesk. Summer is meant to be enjoyed—don't let your responsibilities chain you to your desk.