Workiva Named Category Leader
Introducing the Most Advanced Wdesk Release Ever
January 4, 2012
Everyone here at WebFilings is very excited for 2012...not only because we expect to continue our tremendous growth but also because of all the improvements we will be making to our industry-leading Wdesk solution. We are starting 2012 with a bang by rolling out our most advanced release ever. Not only does this release improve application performance, it also provides dozens of new features our customers have been asking for. Some of these new features include:
- The ability to link from text to text, allowing users to apply XBRL tags directly to text within a document and allowing portions of a document to be re-used in multiple places within the same or multiple documents so that a change to one updates them all.
- The copying and pasting of XBRL tags. This new feature makes quick work of XBRL tagging and, when combined with our XBRL taxonomy importer, will make switching to Wdesk quicker and easier than ever.
- The ability to lock individual cells. This feature provides more precise control of number editing and complements our existing ability to control permission per document section and our ability to freeze entire documents.
- Our PowerPoint EDGAR generator automatically imports PowerPoint files and converts it to an EDGAR compliant file that can be filed with the SEC.
- The ability to add prefixes and suffixes to text links allows users complete control over their links on a case by case basis.
- The XBRL blackline feature allows users to identify changes to a documents XBRL tags with a few simple clicks.