Free Resources for Phase 3 (or 2 or 1) XBRL Filers
Recently, the SEC released a “Summary of XBRL Information for Phase 3 Filers,” a high level summary explaining XBRL for financial statements, how XBRL is being phased-in and the SEC staff’s lessons learned from the first two years of implementing XBRL.
In addition, the article contains links to valuable resources for XBRL filers, including:
- Interactive Data for Financial Reporting, Small Business Compliance Guide
- Staff Interpretations and Frequently Asked Questions
- Interactive Data to Improve Financial Reporting, Final Rule Release
- Information about the US GAAP taxonomy
As Phase 3 XBRL filers gear up for their initial Year 1 XBRL reporting process, WebFilings would like to invite you to attend tomorrow's complimentary webinar, "Get a Running Start at Year 1 XBRL: WebFilings Instructional Demonstration." In addition, we'd like to offer these informative and helpful resources:
- White Papers:
- Get to Know XBRL: A CPA's Experience of the Year 1 XBRL Compliance Process
- XBRL Fundamentals: Mapping, Modeling, Tagging & Verifying
- The Migration to the 2011 US GAAP Taxonomy
- Top 3 Myths of XBRL Outsourcing
WebFilings provides a wealth of information on the Resources page of our website, including white papers, business briefs and webinars. In addition, you can subscribe to Footnotes, our quarterly newsletter, and learn about upcoming events such as XBRL workshops coming to a city near you.