7 things you need to know before you go to #WorkivaTEC
An attendee of Wdesk user conference said it best:
The Exchange Community is one-stop shopping—great speakers, quality CPE, access to experts and leaders in our field, and world-class events. The senior management at Workiva is the who's who of the industry, and hearing from them is tremendously insightful. I get all the CPE I need while gaining very pointed and useful education on Wdesk solutions. I get to interact face-to-face with my CSM and PSM, as well as get a glimpse of Wdesk development. Finally, we are treated like royalty at the evening events!— Laurie Becker TEC Attendee
It's almost time for #WorkivaTEC! To make sure you're prepared, we created this list of things to know when you arrive in Orlando.
- Download the #WorkivaTEC mobile app
Take notes on presentation slides during sessions, send questions to keynote speakers, and keep track of your schedule. Search for "Workiva" in the App Store or in the Google Play Store to download.
- Don't miss the top-notch keynote speakers
Look out for...
- Tim Bogan, Chief Audit Executive at Lending Club
- Arianna Huffington, President and Editor-in-Chief of the Huffington Post Media Group
- Chris Berry, Managing Director, Accounting & Controller, Principal Accounting Officer at Alaska Air Group, Inc.
- Susan Cain, Co-founder of Quiet Revolution LLC, author
- Ed Young, Director of Accounting, Consolidations and Financial Reporting at FCA US LLC, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V.
- Take advantage of the Wdesk Theater
Keep an eye out for pop-up theaters in the Wdesk Lounge. These theaters will feature 10-minute presentations about hot topics and new Wdesk use cases.
- Expect to become a Wdesk guru
You'll learn about new Wdesk features, hear tips and tricks from Wdesk users, and get one-on-one assistance from Customer Success or Professional Services Managers.
- Connect with #WorkivaTEC
We'll be capturing some of the conference highlights via social media. From live-tweeting sessions, photos, and interviews with thought leaders, the #WorkivaTEC hashtag will help you stay on top of it all. Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Earn some TEC Tokens
Participate in activities throughout the conference, and earn tokens that can be used for swag in The Exchange Community Store. Keep track of your earnings on the mobile app.
- Look for the signs
Our green and white signs will help direct you once you arrive. You can also review the conference map in your program or on the mobile app. Have questions? The Workiva team will be ready to help.
We hope you're ready to have a lot of fun and gain a ton of knowledge—we can't wait.