- Choosing an audit, risk, and compliance platform can feel like a leap of faith
- While there are a million different avenues, there's only one sustainable solution for your organization—Workiva
- Make sense of the deluge of options available to you with these 30 capabilities the solution you're scrutinizing must have
- Assess your current processes and prepare for years to come with this guide from Embark and Workiva
- Pre-COVID processes and procedures might not fit your operations in the future—learn how to adjust
- By preparing for the rigors of a SOX audit, you’re also identifying, analyzing, and addressing potential threats to your organization's post-COVID future
When we all left the office in early March at the onset of COVID-19, we thought we’d be back relatively soon. But now, as summer drags on, the future of face-to-face office work is still less than certain.
COVID-19 may have forced your teams to find creative ways to work, but your audit and SOX testing programs need to continue as planned. What now? And, how can you maintain your testing program—and actually make substantive progress toward your goals?