- The fiscal disruptions caused by COVID-19 have forced state and local government teams to consider steep spending cuts
- Some agencies or departments have reported communication challenges as dispersed budget teams with remote team members work to respond
- Cloud-based financial reporting can help connect teams and maintain consistency amid budget disruptions and remote work
- Highlights from the on-demand webinar, Roundtable: How to Keep Culture, Productivity, and Risk on Track While Working from Home
- Schedules and communication styles are becoming more flexible since a majority of people continue to work from home
- Additional risks will arise as remote work leaves room for fraud and data security issues
Join executive leaders from The Institute of Internal Auditors—including COO Bill Michalisin, CRO Greg Jaynes, and CAE Lynn Moehl—for an exclusive conversation about the steps taken and decisions made to maintain business continuity while navigating the impact of COVID-19 on The IIA’s global organization.
Global financial reporting is becoming more complex. Are you stuck in the status quo?
Join us for a Q&A webinar where we’ll explore the paradigm shift in global reporting and how this impacts you.
After this webinar, you will be able to: